At SPINEgroup, we provide you with a diagnosis, an affordable management plan and a resolution. No gimmicks, no pressure – just facts, clinical expertise and ...
Advancing patient care.
At SPINEgroup, we provide you with a diagnosis, an affordable management plan and a resolution. No gimmicks, no pressure – just facts, clinical expertise and patient choice.
SPINEgroup® is a healthcare services company dedicated to providing an integrated approach both to clinical care and to health management services to the healthcare sector.
We take a program-based approach with true integration to the care and services provided in our clinical programs. Our staff are guided by a philosophy of clinical excellence through evidence-based practices and innovative care to ensure the most successful outcomes for our patients. We aim to make our treatment programs within each patient’s financial means.
SPINEgroup® is grounded in the principles of integrity, passion, and trust while delivering our many specialized programs: spine care program, metabolic weight loss and vestibular rehabilitation and more. We seek to combine a strong service ethic with best clinical program outcomes.
Our Clincial Director and Nurse Case Manager play a vital role in communicating each patient’s progress to their Family Doctor, and when indicated, their employer or insurer.
Come and visit our nearest clinic. If you are looking for a health clinic that is committed to excellence in patient care, our doors are open to you. We deliver healthcare with passion.
Our staff and clinicians are fluent in: English, Italian, Romanian, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Ukranian and Russian.
Book an appointment at SPINEgroup
Unfortunately you cannot book appointments online with SPINEgroup at this time. Please let us know if you want this clinic to have online appointment booking.
Dr. Connie D’Astolfo is a chiropractor and health services consultant. She is currently CEO and clinical director of SPINEgroup. Dr. D’Astolfo is also pursuing a PhD in health management and informatics at York University.
Clinical Background ~ Dr. D’Astolfo holds a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from National University of Health Sciences and a post graduate diploma designation in Health Administration from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto. She is also a certified Independent Chiropractic Evaluator. Dr. D’Astolfo has been in practice since 2001 where she worked both in private practice and in Long Term Care in Toronto, Ontario as Clinical Director of a pain management program. She has several published peer reviewed articles in leading academic journals and is a chapter author for a widely distributed clinical text.
Consulting Background ~ Dr. D’Astolfo was formerly a senior health policy consultant and project lead for the Ontario Ministry of Health. She has led major health policy projects including:
1. Development of a province-wide program for High Intensity Needs of Long Term Care residents designed to manage clinically complex Long Term Care residents to prevent avoidable decline in health status and hospital transfers. The program involved the following major components:
- LTC sector survey development, rollout and evaluation
- Administrative data analysis (Hospital Admission Data Set)
- Wound care Strategy Development – strategy to encourage and direct cost effective management of wounds, risk assessment and prevention
- Hospital Avoidance Strategy Development
2. Development of a comprehensive, province-wide Prevention and Management Strategy for DepressionDr. Connie D’Astolfo is a chiropractor and health services consultant. She is currently CEO and clinical director of SPINEgroup. Dr. D’Astolfo is also... read more...